Sunday, June 12, 2011

Project 1 proposal!

Hello FREE ARTIST willing to share with the world!

First of all I would like to share some good music I found.. Really good remixes that make my day.. Cloudy day so perfect to go to soundcloud! http://soundcloud.com/search?q%5Bfulltext%5D=taito+tikaro

I was thinking about my project and I was going to use Macromedia flash.. After some thinking .. I realizes that this class is about of sharing free knowledge and free stuff.. So finally I decided to find a free way (without having the program) so everyone can do it..

I went to ... http://makeagif.com/  Its a super easy tool where we can create sooo much cool stuff and transmit our feeling.. I decided to use this tool for my first story..



To show how i will use i did a fast one!

I found it very useful for a free way to show some art!

Have a lovely sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free art,

Yama Savini!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finding the makeGIF site. I haven't seen that one before. I'm not sure I understand what your little fast example means though. Please expalin.

    ReplyDelete