Sunday, July 3, 2011

Movie number 5! Pandorum 2009!

Hey SP711!

Hope you had a wonderfull weekend! My weekend have been very busy.. i watched some movies and I decided that the movie I will use for my project is Pandorum! Its a sci Fy movie!



This movie is great! it plays with human mind and makes us think about our future!

Check the info here


It is very hard to choose one part because all the movie in general was great! So I decided to choose the movie explanation of the title: Pandorum effect! (a psychological disorder you develop in deep space) where you feel that everyone whats to kill you and become crazy.

My setence will be that:
"The main character start to suffer pandorum effect (but not in Space) and people should help him realize what is real and what is not so he does not hurts anyone"

Thank you for reading!

Free art!

Yama

2 comments:

  1. This is getting very exciting. I have no idea how you are going to tie all these films together.

    I've reread your original idea post. So are you going to try to create some visual project that makes use of each of the five or six favorite lines from the various films?

    I wonder how the visual part is going to developed. Have you gotten any suggestions or inspiration from your classmates or in looking at the different ds106 type projects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otto - Thanks for your comment! Lets see how the project is evolving.. the main idea is to create a story but I may do extra stuff depeding how this one comes out.

    I was planning to create a new movie psoter with the movie poster from all movies I watched! What u think?

    ReplyDelete