Friday, July 8, 2011

Movie Project!

Hey Sp711!

So finally I finish my project! I have been thinking a lot about how to finihs this project and finally I got to a decision.. maybe it is not the best one but it is the one that I liked the most..

First of all what I did is I took all the movie poster I post during this days.. With this poster I had to make the poster of my story.. Creating tittle using (blackout) and making the poster by matching all the posters.. I decided not to use ANYTHING external because if i do it will become too professional.. So i stick with the posters I posted.. It have been very challenging since the resource where limited.. but the final result it have been very greatful!

I used Photoshop and I basically start to cut and conect all movie poster together.. I applied some styles so it looks kind of better.. Also I decided not to touch the title backgrounds after cut them so it looks more collage and I liked it better..

This is the final result! (please check previos post to check that I did not use any external picture):


The tittle of my story/ movie:
"Rocky Pandorum, First equilibrium team bureu"

Rocky pandorum is my main character and the equilibrium team bureau is about the story that I took from the movies.. (that I will post in my next post)

Subtittle "Your world has been dead" Meaning that since feelings are illegal everything is dead!

In the poster there are several actors so its free choice for us to choose the one we think will be the main character...

Please give me feedback! I m very interested in your thinking because I m not good story teller or artist.. So I like to learn more and try to improve for my next projects!

Thank you for reading!
Free art

Yama!

2 comments:

  1. The poster looks great. It seems that you are breaking into new territory with the direction you've taken this project.

    In reading your brief outline of the new "movie" story line, I get the sense that you've chosen different aspects of plot and character from each of the films and combined them into your new movie.

    Since the movie doesn't actually exist, this is where you get to have fun with creating it exactly as you wish.

    One idea that came to mind while reading your blog post is that it might be cool to read a review of the Rocky Pandorum film. So rather than describing your mashed movie story, you could write it from the perspective of a film critic. Just an idea, but I think it could be cool. In your review, you could also include some more imagines of mashed-up scenes. Rocky and Wolverine could be lifting weights with B.A. and The Face in the prison yard while plotting their escape.

    Really, the possibilities are endless with so many cool characters and story lines to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otto - THank you so much for your feedbak! I got an idea from your recommendation! I will make it today during class! lets see how looks!

    ReplyDelete