Thursday, July 7, 2011

Movie number 7 and LAST! Xmen FIRST CLASS (2011)

Hey guys!

Today is my last movie post! Actually yesterday after class I went to cinema cus I wanted to watch the XMEN! I am actually not fan of this kind of cartoons and stuff, but my friends push me to go.. So i went.. I didnt like too much the previous 4 movies (only the wolfrine and because I really like hugh jackman).. So i was not expecting big things form this movie..

I am very happy to say that THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME! I really like it! specially because finally i understand a little of the past of Xmen.. before i thought i sjust a bounch of spidermans around there.. but no now i understand how it is..


What I liked the most about this movie is how show that u shouldnt care about your apperance and care more about who you really are.. Also I loved Magneto from previous movies, just because I m always with the bad guys.. in this movie you can see his evolution and HOW COOL he is! so what I got from this movie to put in my story is kind of the ending that EVERYONE SHOULD know before watch the movie if know about xmen..

Basically:

"Our characters that have been following same path finally got different ways and each one must follow it. This choose will make them enemies for ever!"

Tomorrow I will make the most of my project and lets see how it looks!

Thank you guys!

Free art,

yama

1 comment:

  1. I have to be careful about this movie.
    I'm a big Marvel fan from way back, so I know a little a about the back stories. Every time they make one of these movies and they get something wrong, it makes it really hard for me to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete