Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Other project!

Hey Sp7/11!

This is a post related to the lines that I made for each of the movies, as we can see the lines are basically talking about the character. I can see that probably for me the most important thing in movies is the characters and their thinking. I actually realize it during this project and the movies I watched after made me confirm it, so it is another thing I learn doing this project. It may be a good exercise to understand ourself a little more, seeing what I the most important thing we see in a movie and why it is. I identify myself with the characters and thats why I love all kind of movies, the story is very important but the evolution and personality of the characters is more important. I feel same way with TV shows I need to feel that the characters is "part" or "related" to something inside me (hard to explain) but it works.

Once I read a study that TVshow that stay for long time is because show what ppl want to be and feels identify with them. For instance, I dont wanna be a professional boxer (even close to that) but i feel very identify with Rocky in all his movies. I love his spirit and his thinking about life, I admire him and try to follow his "advices" and his recommendation in some parts of my life. In the other hand maybe some people only see the story as main thing, I dont know Please give me some feedbacks in what is important for you and why? I m very curious in what is the most common one..

I was thinking a lot (still this class is a real MIND BLOWER) I cannot stop having ideas but after them evolve to other completely different and I dont know what to do anymore!!

So finally I decided to:

Make an audio recorded modulated so its distortioned for each of the lines. I used the software TALK IT! its free and its very cool! basically you put the test and voices read it! you have a lot of voices you can use and can change the speed etc..


The lines that I made are:




Movie 1:

" A polititian that falls in love with a random women and it would do anything and fight against his destiny to get her"

Movie 2:


"Our story happen in the future after third world war. Feeling are illegal, anyone who feels will be prosecuted by the goverment."

Movie 3:



"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!"

Movie 4:


"Our characters have to take refuge in a mega store, where they get stuck and have to stay for long time, while the outside is getting more and more dangerous" Also I would love to put a quote that I love from zombie movies "When there is no more place in hell, The dead will walk the earth!"

Movie 5:

"The main character start to suffer pandorum effect (but not in Space) and people should help him realize what is real and what is not so he does not hurts anyone"

Movie 6:

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team."

Movie 7:

"Our characters that have been following same path finally got different ways and each one must follow it. This choose will make them enemies for ever!"

You can find the free software here

Please give me some feedback!

Hope you enjoyed!Thank you!

Free art,

Yama!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Yari, I don't know why but I can't see your videos somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will tried later and if doesn't work I will re upload

    Sorry for the inconvenient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were these all taken directly from Youtube?
    If so, maybe just give us the links, so we can check it out (might be something wrong with the embed code, and that's why they're not playing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yari:
    just like Sho and Kao I cannot watch the clips. anyway, it seems like an interesting project and I am really curious to see the clips. Also I feel the same way you do with what is important in movies. Obviously a great story doesn't hurt, but if you cannot see or feel the characters evolving then the movie becomes quite boring. It actually happens to me a lot that I like the plot of a movie but I hate the main character...which causes me to dislike the whole movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys!

    I reupload again some clips lets see if this time works! In my computer works..

    Kao - I upload directly from my computer but I think I will share directly a zip file or something so it will be easier..

    Any suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I would like to see these as a zip file if can share them. For some reason it doesn't work on the browser.

    ReplyDelete