Monday, July 11, 2011

New project based in previous!

Hey Sp7/11!

I have been thinking long time about my project.. I came up with sooo many different ideas in how to end up everything and tried to make it the best as possible.. Finally I decided to take into account professor Otto recommendation but take it with another perspective..

So i decided to make a Newspaper news about the movie. Which means that I create a story within the story of the movie and everything projected in a newspaper story..

I thought a lot about the story that I can explain in this project and finally watching youtube videos of old movie trailers I came up with a collage of some of the stories I watched. For instance the paper of the goverment trying to proctect law or citizens right but at the same time they are preventing their citizens to enjoy and learn from it. It is a very hard concept to explain in words but I think in the story I wrote we can see the idea.


What I used to make the news is basically photoshop and write the text around the pictures. I edited a little the picture and I made some newspaper research to see how it works. I am not so good writing, specially news, but I hope all of you will enjoy the story..

I will make another post putting all my lines and make something more!

Please give me more feedback!

Thank you all! Free art!

Yama!

No comments:

Post a Comment