Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Movie Number 6! The A Team (2010)

Hey Sp711!

This last days have been very though because school have been sooo busy.. we are rapping up all our classes so all tests, papers and works  are making our lifes hard!!

But there is always 2 hours for relaxing and try to chill! So i decided to put a movie that is based in the famous TVSHOW the A team! I really loved that tv show so I expected the movie to be at least not bad!

The movie is good... but I expected a little more because the TVshow was sooo great that my benchmark was too high! Anyway its a good movie to spend one night with friends and relax! I recommened for study days!

Trailer:


This is my Movie number 6 so only 1 more to go! and we ll see the result of the project.. Maybe I m thinking in remake the project (since I got a very good suggestion from our teacher Otto!) I will explain it in the next post!

What I got for this movie is basically the intro of the TVshow (because I just love it and its my prject so I choose):

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team."

Enjoy! Have a great night!

Free Art,

Yama

No comments:

Post a Comment